Apple Coconut Barfi
If the answer to these is a huge yes, then must try this recipe. Shomaila Rehan Khan, introduced us to an absolutely delicious Indian sweet recipe, made with apples and coconut. Apples and coconut form a very unique combination. You can feel the juices of apple, the crunch of dessicated coconut, the richness of desi ghee in the very first bite.
If your mouth is already watering, wait till you make this in your own kitchens, feel the aroma and enjoy the texture. Let’s make this recipe real quick in just 6 small steps!
1. Peel and grate the apples.
2. In a nonstick pan add 2tbsp of desi ghee, then add the grated apple and milk.
3. Keep on stirring till all the water evaporates on a slow flame.
4. Add coconut powder and Cardamom.
5. Next pour in the honey and mix it well.
6. Garnish with dry fruits.
Apple - 2 whole
Desiccated coconut- 1 cup
Cardamom powder – pinch
Milk – 1 cup
Honey – 2 tbsp
Desi ghee – 2 tbsp
Nuts - as per requirements